Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Day 7: Mini-Shooter


Well, my mediocre Halloween Countdown continues.

Mediocre because each post gets a whole 30 views.

Exciting times.

Today, we check out The Real Ghostbusters Mini-Shooter ghost.


The concept of the Mini-Shooter toys wasn't too bad. Basically, it was a pink, globbish looking ghost that came with 2 smaller ghosts.

The whole idea was that you would take a Ghostbuster figure, and set him up to be the unsuspecting target.

You would then place one of the smaller ghosts inside the mouth of the pink dude.

Once  placed inside, you would take your fist, smash the shit out of pink dude, and the smaller ghost would fly, like a spectral bullet, towards our hero.


The concept was good, though it rarely if ever worked.

I think this, among a few other toys in the series, were a bit of a let down and not very well thought out.

The idea of taking your fist and smashing something is fun, no doubt, but when the item being launched flies a whole 4 centimeters and plops to the ground, it always turns out to be one of those things that looked better on paper.

Then again, I'm not 4 anymore. Maybe that's the trick.

Or maybe I'm not smashing hard enough.

Or am I smashing too hard?

Anyways, yeah. The mini shooter is a pretty cool looking toy, just wish it functioned better.

Sorry I didn't put a whole lot of effort or time in this today. I'm getting burnt out and just don't care at the moment. 

30 views will never get me to care enough about anything long term.

See you tomorrow.


No comments:

Post a Comment