Saturday, October 4, 2014

Day 4: Terrible Teeth!


  

Boy, Terrible Teeth sure makes meth heads seem clean cut, huh?

One of the larger, more gruesome ghosts from the Kenner line, Terrible Teeth is just what the name implies, a horrible, ugly ghoul with sharp, pointy, gappy teeth.

While I was never much of a fan of the actual ghosts in the line, Terrible Teeth was actually pretty cool looking.

Yes, I know, I suck for not loving the ghosts. I mean, I was down with the Haunted Humans series, but really, was always more of a fan of the heroes in any toy line as opposed to bad guys.

I was a strange child.



I like to think of Terrible Teeth, in all of his urine yellow glory, as a people hungry spook with an appetite for destruction.

The whole concept of Terrible Teeth was that once one of our beloved Ghostbusters got trapped inside of his jaws, there was little chance for a successful escape.

Using his tail, Terrible Teeth would munch on any human unlucky enough to be caught in his jaws of death, surely spilling out blood and bodily fluid all over the place.

I don't feel well today so this isn't going to be very long. I don't care. I'm sure nobody even reads this anyways and that I can say whatever I want and I'll be the only one to ever see it.

Titty Sprinkles.

Did you catch yours truly on the Not So Cool Kids podcast the other night? If not, check out the video below! I called in to talk about Ghostbusters and other fun stuff. It lasted about an hour and a half. Thanks to Brian Titus for having me on!




1 comment:

  1. Wow I don't remember this guy. Very cool looking though as expected from this toy line. Loving these reviews dude keep em coming! Are you gonna do the mini ghost's too? A single review of all of them together would be killer.

    ReplyDelete