Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Funko Stay Puft!


Thought I would take a little time to show you a few photos of my newly acquired Funko Stay Puft figure.

I went shopping yesterday for a few of the Alien ReAction figures, promising myself that I wouldn't get too carried away buying more toys that I don't have room for.

Myself then reminded me that I am totally full of shit the minute I saw Mr. Stay Puft sitting on the shelf.



Having already found Slimer (and later finding Ray and Egon yesterday) I NEEDED Stay Puft like I need both of my testicles.

This gives me a majority of the set, only still needing Peter and Winston / Ecto. Had they had them in stock and sitting right in front of me, I probably would have bought them as well.


Stay Puft just sat there on the shelf with his $14.95 price tag, waiting for me to take him home. 

He just glared up at me making this smiling, squinty eyed face, knowing full well that I was in the store to take him to his forever home, keeping him safe from whatever unruly white trash may have strolled by his purgatory shelf, ignoring him, or just waiting to throw him on Ebay while they sat in their mom's basement.


I can only imagine that he had a sad face before I came along to adopt him. No, he did have a sad face. Don't tell me otherwise.

Stay Puft doesn't exactly tower over the other Funko Ghostbusters figures, but he is indeed about 3 inches larger. A very impressive feat for the company.


I have to admit, I enjoy these. I picked up the full line of Mighty Morphin' Power Rangers last year and the Ghostbusters line is just the icing on the cake.

If anybody from Funko is reading this, I love you, send me Winston and Ecto.

That is all, carry on with your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment