Monday, July 28, 2014

3 Kenner Real Ghostbusters Commercials!

Well, it was so much fun doing the last Ghostbusters Commercials post that I figured I would do another.

We'll do the same type of thing as last time. I'll post the commercial and write a little underneath. If you hate reading anything I say, just watch the commercial. If you hate watching commercials, just read everything I say. If you hate both, you're totally screwed.

Let's take a trip back in time and watch 3 more Ghostbusters commercials:


1: Ghost Trap Commercial

I LOVE this one. This is exactly how life was as a kid. You geared up with your arsenal of ghost-busting equipment and had fun.

The main items featured here are the ghost trap, ecto goggles, and neutrona blaster.

I have to say, I would gladly trade my bed for the khaki tent with the Ghostbusters logo on it. I wouldn't mind, even if I did wake up with a sore neck and back.


2: Real Ghostbusters Figures!

This is another good one. Invite your buddies over and play with Ghostbusters figures.

The toys featured here at Ray and Peter from the first series of figures, along with the Bad 2 the Bone ghost and Sludge Bucket.

This commercial goes to show that a little bit of imagination can lead to hours of fun with your old Ghostbusters toys, although I am pretty sure that your imagination just totally goes to shit after puberty.


3: Ghost-Sweeper!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the Ghost-Sweeper. So much that I own more than one of them,

This was later in the line of toys, as things were kind of winding down. By this time, Ninja Turtles was dominating the toy market, but I always stuck by the Real Ghostbusters. 

Also featured here are the Louis and Peter figures from the Power Pack Heroes series. This was a funky line of figures for sure, but it was the first of 3 series of figures to feature Louis Tully.

Stay Tuned, as there will surely be more Ghostbusters commercial posts in the near future. 

What's on tap for next time? Well, I guess the above video should give you a nice hint. Next post, we look at the Ghost Sweeper!!!!!

Before I forget, have you "LIKED" the Mr. Ghostbuster Facebook page yet? Well over 1100 other fans on there. Join in and have some fun!






No comments:

Post a Comment