Wednesday, June 11, 2014

Holy Crap Look What I Found


YES YES YES YES YES HOLY HELL YES!

This fine little can of The Real Ghostbusters Ecto-Plazm is one of just a few pieces that I need to have a complete collection of Kenner Ghostbusters toys!



These little cans of goop were packed in with the Ghostbusters Firehouse and the Gooper Ghosts.

 I'm fairly positive that they were also sold individually, although my memories of it are a tad fuzzy seeing as my parents refused to let me play with them because it would just make a mess and get into the carpet. 

Stupid parents.
                           

This little can of awesomeness came to me today via an online ad I posted advertising my toy shop. A guy noticed I liked Ghostbusters and said he had this and the Ghost Popper. I picked them both up. Can't let a good Ghostbusters toy not be in my collection, right?

As you can see, the goop is still goopy after all these years. The can is still about half full, with the little nose ghost still buried deep inside. It was hard to get a good picture of it, but hey, I was excited and in a hurry to show it off, so cut me some slack.

Upon barely sticking my finger in there, it left the most heinous residue that I've ever had on me. It's probably going to be best to just leave the lid on, set it on a shelf, and never think about looking at it again. I'd like the slime to receive as little air as possible.


I would like to point out that I have started a Thunderclap campaign in an effort to get more likes and attention to the MR. GHOSTBUSTER FACEBOOK PAGE. Please click HERE or HERE or HERE to pledge your support. It literally takes just 2 seconds and you're done.

No comments:

Post a Comment