Monday, September 23, 2019

New Ghostbusters shirt from Five Below


In our little town, which isn't so little, but pales in comparison to real cities, we finally got a Five Below store.

Tonight marked my third trip in. I didn't really find much the first couple of times, with the exception of decks of Ghostbusters 2016 reboot UNO cards at $5 each. I already have a couple, so I've declined picking them up in favor of things I actually need for my collection.

While I didn't necessarily need yet another Ghostbusters shirt, this one is too cool to pass up, especially for the $5 price tag.



Depicted is the familiar no ghost logo, however the red ring is replaced by a ring on runny slime.

They had a large stack of them available, ranging from small to extra large.

Five Below stock doesn't last long, so hurry in to grab yours.

No comments:

Post a Comment