Thursday, February 12, 2015

Video Review: The Real Ghostbusters Carrying Case

I know that there probably isn't a ton of people that watch these things, but in the interest of keeping the blog around, this is the ideal option.

I don't have a ton of time these days to just sit around and write up a big blog post about Ghostbusters merchandise, so it's much, much easier to do a 6 or 7 minute video and sit back and let it upload while I get other things done.

This will probably be the standard format of this site for the time being, if not permanently.

I will try my hardest to do at least one of these every week, that way I don't feel like I've totally given up on running this site. When I first started it, I promised myself that I'd always try to make time to post stuff and talk about Ghostbusters on here. I know a video may not be the ideal option for some, but it's what is going to keep this website current for a while.

Today we take a look at the Rel Ghostbusters action figure carrying case. Enjoy the video. No it isn't perfect by any means, but maybe some day this videos will be a little more flawless and far less awkward.

Follow me on social media! Search "Mr. Ghostbuster" on Facebook and @realmrgbuster on Twitter!




No comments:

Post a Comment