Monday, September 29, 2014

GB Swag at Krispy Kreme!



We are just days away from the start of the 2014 Mr. Ghostbuster Halloween season where we will look at 31 Ghosts in 31 Days! Cannot believe that it has crept up so fast.

I really tried to be prepared for it by writing and doing things in advance, but that really didn't happen like I would have hoped for, so it's going to be a busy month for sure.

But before all of the Halloween fun, we have bigger fish to fry. Er, doughnuts to fry. Yeah, something like that.

So, let's be honest, Lincoln, Nebraska is the worst possible place that anybody could live. We don't even have a Krispy Kreme here!

Luckily, I have friends in low places, and I was able to score the Ghostbusters doughnut box and plastic pail!

Now, I know I should be stoned with the heaviest of rocks for not at least trying the doughnuts, but in reality, they don't sound good to me at all. I'm sure they are good though, but sadly, I'll never know.



The doughnut box is REALLY FREAKIN' COOL!

Decorated with slime green polka dots, and featuring a wonderful Ghostbusters / Krispy Kreme logo mash up, the box is sure to be an excellent display piece in any collection.

I very highly recommend that if you stop into a Krispy Kreme to get your doughnuts, I'm certain that they would be happy to oblige a request for an extra box.

Trust me, you WILL want to have a clean one for display. Way too cool to pass up.

The plastic Trick-or-Treat pail is excellent. My guy who picked this up said it sold for $3.99. I'm going to assume his information is accurate, but if I am wrong, please let me know!



The plastic bucket features a tremendous Slimer sticker on the lid, with the sides of the bucket giving up the same No Ghost / Krispy Kreme logo mash up as well as the GB30 logo.



While I would love to obtain a few more of these, I'm happy with one, seeing as I didn't think I'd end up with anything at all.

Seriously, though, Krispy Kreme did an excellent job with this. Even if it's just a box and a bucket, I'm more than excited to have these in my collection. Well done doughnut dudes.

See you October 1st!

No comments:

Post a Comment